Dear Friend,
An idea struck me while reading "The Perks of being a wallflower" written by Stephen Chbosky an American novelist. This is about 15-year-old Charlie, an endearing and naive outsider, coping with first love, the suicide of his best friend, and his own mental illness while struggling to find a group of people with whom he belongs. He writes letters to an imaginary friend telling his feelings.
Here I am starting one of my longest desire to start one real blog. I hope to document my feelings to YOU.Truthfully, I am quite nervous. However, I know that when an opportunity scares me, I must go for it. I don’t like having fears. No matter what the outcome, it will certainly be an interesting experience. Hopefully we can have some fun along the way, too.
First Things First. Let me introduce about me to you.
I don’t like cricket, I love it! I was a Sachin fan. I still remember having his posters all around in my home. And I began liking Sourav after the aggression he showed during the famous 2002 NatWest Series win at Lord's. And you my Goodness it also happened to be the anniversary of 2002 NatWest Series win. 11 years.. How time flies! I fondly reminisce the day when I and Mom were watching the nail biting match in that late night. We both were shouting out of excitement when Zaheer hit those winning runs. Still fresh! Then came this man Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He played his first international match against Bangladesh he did not have a great start to his ODI career, getting run out for a duck on debut. I became his crazy fan only after 2011 World Cup Final post match presentation talk.When I write to you this I had this sudden urge to catch the glimpse of the winning run on YouTube And Ravi Shasthri's "Dhoni!!! Finishes off in style!! A magnificent strike into the crowd... India lift the world cup after 28 years. Party started in the Dressing room."" is still echoing in my ears.
Ow, Looks like I will not really tell about "MYSELF" Yes. When I start talking about cricket I would go on and on.
Armed with a cup of tea I am framing about myself to you.
Do you know who pulled me to write this now? A special person who is also celebrating his birthday today. He is wide awake now to see my work. I don't want him to still wait around. Do wish him a Happy Birthday okay ? ;-)
"Finding yourself is essential to growth! It all starts within YOU!" I really hope and pray by writing to you often I will find "A Brave New Me"
Signing off!
P.S: Cursing the BSNL network. Right now its down :-| Can't wait to hit "Publish" button. He will be wide awake to hear back from me :-|
Avowal: I will write often.
Love,
Fatima J
An idea struck me while reading "The Perks of being a wallflower" written by Stephen Chbosky an American novelist. This is about 15-year-old Charlie, an endearing and naive outsider, coping with first love, the suicide of his best friend, and his own mental illness while struggling to find a group of people with whom he belongs. He writes letters to an imaginary friend telling his feelings.
Here I am starting one of my longest desire to start one real blog. I hope to document my feelings to YOU.Truthfully, I am quite nervous. However, I know that when an opportunity scares me, I must go for it. I don’t like having fears. No matter what the outcome, it will certainly be an interesting experience. Hopefully we can have some fun along the way, too.
First Things First. Let me introduce about me to you.
I don’t like cricket, I love it! I was a Sachin fan. I still remember having his posters all around in my home. And I began liking Sourav after the aggression he showed during the famous 2002 NatWest Series win at Lord's. And you my Goodness it also happened to be the anniversary of 2002 NatWest Series win. 11 years.. How time flies! I fondly reminisce the day when I and Mom were watching the nail biting match in that late night. We both were shouting out of excitement when Zaheer hit those winning runs. Still fresh! Then came this man Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He played his first international match against Bangladesh he did not have a great start to his ODI career, getting run out for a duck on debut. I became his crazy fan only after 2011 World Cup Final post match presentation talk.When I write to you this I had this sudden urge to catch the glimpse of the winning run on YouTube And Ravi Shasthri's "Dhoni!!! Finishes off in style!! A magnificent strike into the crowd... India lift the world cup after 28 years. Party started in the Dressing room."" is still echoing in my ears.
Ow, Looks like I will not really tell about "MYSELF" Yes. When I start talking about cricket I would go on and on.
Armed with a cup of tea I am framing about myself to you.
- I fumble my way around movies
- Throw words into Microsoft Word and hope they make sense after spell-check
- Drink coffee. A LOT
- 26 & I’m NOT taken
- Blood type B+
- I’m a lover not a fighter
- Chocoholic
- Hopeless lover of lemon juice
- I don’t mind admiring Mahendra Singh Dhoni's indifferent batting style
- Am massively impulsive
- Love late nights, but hate early mornings
- 8.30-5.30 I work for a product development Financial Technology.
- Love to read, but never make time
- I enjoy long walks
- I am a paradox
- I want to be happy,but I think of things that make me sad
- I am lazy yet I am ambitious
- I don't like myself,but I also love who I am
- I say I don't care,but I really do
- I crave attention,but reject when it comes my way
Do you know who pulled me to write this now? A special person who is also celebrating his birthday today. He is wide awake now to see my work. I don't want him to still wait around. Do wish him a Happy Birthday okay ? ;-)
"Finding yourself is essential to growth! It all starts within YOU!" I really hope and pray by writing to you often I will find "A Brave New Me"
Signing off!
P.S: Cursing the BSNL network. Right now its down :-| Can't wait to hit "Publish" button. He will be wide awake to hear back from me :-|
Avowal: I will write often.
Love,
Fatima J

Congrats Fati, you became a blogger tonight :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Akash! First comment from you for my real blog ;-) I am hoping for a good beginning.
DeleteAh. I'm wonder struck. You lovely sweet little girl. Thank you. Wonderfully written. You made me proud. I owe you an apology for letting myself sleep last night.
ReplyDeleteThank you Shiva. Didn't expect a comment from you;) I am planning to learn from mistakes so please to correct and help me to go further. I hope to get better by days :)
DeleteGood one.. ☺️👌
ReplyDelete