Dear Friend,
Well, I am so tired of being a sober. Life is not that bad but I am making it as one. I really don't know what is going wrong around me. Okay, here I am trying to end this chaos. I am always tired and often end up crying for no apparent reason. October had to be the most up and down month of my life.
Watched 2 movies in theatre. The experience of watching movies in theater with high voltage fans is unmatchable. I hope to do it often ;-) Loved the movies I watched.
And we met !!!!
The Trios, who spends the day and night knowing and learning how the other parties are going by their life. Our second meet.. After zillion plannings, zeroed in on spending the Saturday by watching a movie. And as usual I was late to the place. Watched Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam(VVS) and glad I did it. Loved the songs and the screenplay of the movie. My first Siva Karthikeyan movie in theater ;-) Lunch in Karaikudi restaurant and most importantly exchanged the birthday gifts I was having in hand for more than a month.
Sunday, Funday !
The movie which created a storm from day one. I was waiting for the movie from the day it's unique teaser released. And it's a comeback movie of my most favorite heroine. Booked tickets along with work buddies in the very first week and my first movie expereince in EA, Escape. Lunch in Rajdhani Thali resturant followed by the movie. Though didn't like the food served there, I was glad I tried something new that day. Cherry on the cake was meeting an old friend in my place on the same day ;-)
Currently Reading
Avowal: I will stop complaining and start living.
“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
―Abraham Lincoln
More posts soon,
Fatima J
Well, I am so tired of being a sober. Life is not that bad but I am making it as one. I really don't know what is going wrong around me. Okay, here I am trying to end this chaos. I am always tired and often end up crying for no apparent reason. October had to be the most up and down month of my life.
Watched 2 movies in theatre. The experience of watching movies in theater with high voltage fans is unmatchable. I hope to do it often ;-) Loved the movies I watched.
And we met !!!!
The Trios, who spends the day and night knowing and learning how the other parties are going by their life. Our second meet.. After zillion plannings, zeroed in on spending the Saturday by watching a movie. And as usual I was late to the place. Watched Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam(VVS) and glad I did it. Loved the songs and the screenplay of the movie. My first Siva Karthikeyan movie in theater ;-) Lunch in Karaikudi restaurant and most importantly exchanged the birthday gifts I was having in hand for more than a month.
The movie which created a storm from day one. I was waiting for the movie from the day it's unique teaser released. And it's a comeback movie of my most favorite heroine. Booked tickets along with work buddies in the very first week and my first movie expereince in EA, Escape. Lunch in Rajdhani Thali resturant followed by the movie. Though didn't like the food served there, I was glad I tried something new that day. Cherry on the cake was meeting an old friend in my place on the same day ;-)
Currently Reading
Avowal: I will stop complaining and start living.
“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
―Abraham Lincoln
More posts soon,
Fatima J

No comments:
Post a Comment