Dear Friend,
I can't believe its November already! December will be in here too before my eyes even notice, and then we'll have Christmas and then we'll have New Year. It's energizing but this year would just be written in history like all the years that passed. It was like yesterday when I traveled along with family in the bus from my hometown to Chennai after celebrating New Year. 12 long hours of travel, I traveled my way by reading a random book from Kindle app and was partially dreaming about what the new year would bring into my life. I have not done a lot of productive things this year and I'm not very proud of it. It is time that I don't have enough of, and so I must spend it wisely!
Bucket List
Trying very hard to put down some of my achievements of this year. All I was banking on was my self-command to achieve a long-term goal.I have successfully completed my ISTQB(International Software Testing Quality Board) certification. Yayy! The feeling was surreal once I saw the computer screen smiles brightly with "You have cleared the certification successfully" line. And even more the reception I got in home after I accomplished something noteworthy ;) With that I crossed off one item off my bucket list!!!!
Ind Vs Aus
Rohit Sharma's double ton helps India crush Australia by 57 runs to win ODI series 3-2. It was such an edge of the thriller series. Every now and then records were being broken. Many were blaming the new rule of ICC is spoiling the beauty of ODI cricket but I have no clue still.
... these are some of the memories I would take from this recently concluded series.
And as usual MSD impressed me with his post match talk ;)
"We chased down 350 plus twice against their bowling. Nobody talks about the Australian bowling and I don't want to be unfair to my bowlers."
I can't believe its November already! December will be in here too before my eyes even notice, and then we'll have Christmas and then we'll have New Year. It's energizing but this year would just be written in history like all the years that passed. It was like yesterday when I traveled along with family in the bus from my hometown to Chennai after celebrating New Year. 12 long hours of travel, I traveled my way by reading a random book from Kindle app and was partially dreaming about what the new year would bring into my life. I have not done a lot of productive things this year and I'm not very proud of it. It is time that I don't have enough of, and so I must spend it wisely!
Bucket List
Trying very hard to put down some of my achievements of this year. All I was banking on was my self-command to achieve a long-term goal.
Ind Vs Aus
Rohit Sharma's double ton helps India crush Australia by 57 runs to win ODI series 3-2. It was such an edge of the thriller series. Every now and then records were being broken. Many were blaming the new rule of ICC is spoiling the beauty of ODI cricket but I have no clue still.
- Virat's back to back centuries
- MSD's one man show which went in vain
- Rohit's double century
- MSD's out of the park helicopter shot
- James Faulkner's 30 runs off Ishanth Sharma's bowling
- Geroge Bailey's wonderful form and his bizarre run out in the last ODI
... these are some of the memories I would take from this recently concluded series.
And as usual MSD impressed me with his post match talk ;)
"We chased down 350 plus twice against their bowling. Nobody talks about the Australian bowling and I don't want to be unfair to my bowlers."
Refurbishing my To do list:
- Digitize Old Photos
- Try oil pulling
- Visit Anna Centenary Library
- Meet the dentist
- Return the library books
- Organize photos in picasa
- Learn something new about photography
Avowal: Will try to make the most of the remaining days of the year.
See you again soon,
Fatima J :-)
.jpg)

It is different I must say. Multiple topics in one blog a la Khushwant Singh's columns. Maybe I should try such a style some day:)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your time :-) It was a momentary idea to put things together in a post which happens around me :-) I hope to touch several areas by days to come :-)
Delete